10 SaaS Companies With $5m+ in ARR
$1m, $5m, and $10m ARR are all big milestones for a growing SaaS company. These CEO's have managed to break through the $5m ARR mark (some much higher).
Click on each company logo to see more data on the company along with the CEO sharing all of the data points, first person, that you see below.
1. Cooleaf, $500k MRR
Cooleaf helps business leaders incentivize their teams to produce more, at higher quality.
2. TREX, $450k MRR, finance tools for buy and sell side M&A ecosystem
3. LiquidPlanner, $616k MRR, project management space
4. Artesian, $700k MRR, sales acceleration tool
5. BrandYourself, $535k MRR, online reputation management.
6. Datanyze, $500k MRR, business intelligence tool.
7. HelloSign, $480k MRR, document signing.
8. ConvertKit, $400k to $800k MRR last 18 months, email marketing.
9. HotJar, $520k MRR, website analytics.
10. BatchBook, $420k MRR, CRM for small business.
Benchmarking yourself against other companies doing similar MRR can be insightful but be careful to consider other aspects like payback period, revenue per employee, and average deal size.