Provider of an online property selling platform intended to change the real estate industry in Hong Kong. The company's platform offers to buy and sell properties and helps property agents to conduct business and change the business model and incentive structure of an agency to gather comprehensive information, enabling users to remain updated about the real estate sector in a hassle free way.
In 2022, Okay.com revenue run rate hit $5.4M in revenue.
Okay.com hit $5.4M in revenue in 2021
Okay.com launched in 2009 with $0 revenue
Okay.com Funding History
Why are so many SaaS founders taking money from Founderpath.com instead of VC`s?
Okay.com has 96 total employees and 1 sales reps that carry a quota.
Total team size
At OKAY.com ("O-Kay" meaning "Home" in Cantonese) we're disrupting and fundamentally improving the real estate industry in Asia. We've built technology and created new paradigms for agents to share their market data, enabling us to:
1. Create better experiences for stakeholders every day
2. Beat competition by leveraging a game-changing database
3. Aggregate data to provide institutions with insights throughout the real estate cycle that were previously out of reach.
- Investment banking with Morgan Stanley, HK and NY
- Entrepreneurship in real estate in Hong Kong and China (via my family's corporate real estate business, Asia Pacific Properties)
- Dartmouth College (BA) and M.I.T. Sloan (MBA)
Please visit www.OKAY.com for more information, or contact me at email@example.com. I look forward to connecting.