Provider of an enterprise event app platform that scales from global conferences to small events. The company's event management application offers customizable branding and design, and attendee-focused engagement tools that make it easy for event organizers to deliver a secure, branded digital event experience to all of their attendees, from global conferences to small roadshows and corporate events, enabling enterprise customers to better understand and shape the journey of their attendees.
In 2022, Eventbase revenue run rate hit $6.6M in revenue.
Eventbase hit $6.6M in revenue in 2021
Eventbase launched in 2009 with $0 revenue
Eventbase Funding History
Why are so many SaaS founders taking money from Founderpath.com instead of VC`s?
Eventbase raised a of $6.5M
Eventbase raised a of $6M
Eventbase raised a of $2M
Eventbase has 88 total employees and 4 sales reps that carry a quota.
Total team size
Jeff Sinclair is an accomplished entrepreneur. His list of career accomplishments includes:
- Co-founding Eventbase, the leading provider of mobile apps for premium events including Tier 1 events for global brands such as IBM, Microsoft and SAP, SXSW, CES, Sundance and three Olympic Games.
- Won the 'Top 40 Under 40' Award by Business in Vancouver in 2007
- Led period of sustained rapid growth at web software company, The Level, which provided a global content management system for all of Google's 100+ websites
- Led the creation of the "Games-Time" Strategy for vancouver2010.com, the official website of the Vancouver 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games
- Managed StockHouse.com, a popular North American online financial community
- Completed the ACETech Growth Strategy Program in 2007
- Co-founded the Vancouver Canary Derby in 2008, where tech companies raised $350,000 for research into the early detection of cancer