Developer of a cloud-based platform designed to help companies implement and operate their supply chain. The company's platform offers a full range of vendor managed inventory, special pricing reconciliation, and heavy-duty exchange, enabling suppliers, distributors, retailers, and end customers to improve services, increase sales and optimize supply chain interactions.
In 2022, Datalliance revenue run rate hit $1.3M in revenue.
Datalliance hit $1.3M in revenue in 2021
Datalliance launched in 1991 with $0 revenue
Datalliance Funding History
Why are so many SaaS founders taking money from Founderpath.com instead of VC`s?
Datalliance has 38 total employees and 1 sales reps that carry a quota.
Total team size
A dynamic, team spirited, and results focused senior executive with a solid record of success delivering “consistent performance” in fast-track environments. Recognized for identifying and capitalizing on new and existing market opportunities and for leadership qualities that ensure peak performance efforts from all organizational team members.
• Executive level communication skills – long and short term goals, tactical planning
• Corporate finance – ‘‘hitting the numbers’ to consistently exceed growth and profit objectives
• Management of portfolio companies for leading private equity firms
• Defining and implementing a high performance culture company – “measurable accountability”
• Balancing tactical operations, policies, and procedures with strategic initiatives
o M&A leadership in acquiring 15 companies over my career
o Creative and aggressive business development to attain and improve market position
o Building a culture of high performance and high employee retention
o Loyalty, Trust are key areas of corporate culture