Provider of a platform designed to offer compliance maintain services. The company's platform provides a way for device manufacturers to comply with the regulations and improves interaction of quality system, focuses on integrating a seamless process that fits with the business needs, enabling medical device industry to stay updated with the evolution the product has gone through.
In 2022, FastQS revenue run rate hit $1.3M in revenue.
FastQS hit $1.3M in revenue in 2021
FastQS launched in 2015 with $0 revenue
FastQS Funding History
Why are so many SaaS founders taking money from Founderpath.com instead of VC`s?
FastQS raised a of $250K
FastQS has 18 total employees and 7 sales reps that carry a quota.
Total team size
Sales and marketing leader with a strong technical background. Passionate about entrepreneurship and using technology to make a global impact.
- Launched software company to address $10B medical device compliance (FDA) industry.
- Accepted into Alchemist Accelerator, top enterprise B2B program in Silicon Valley
- Raised $250k in funding from seed and angel investors.
- Founded a medical device consulting company that consistently met $15k-$20k monthly quota
- Navigated FDA regulatory processes during medical device company acquisition and transition
- Started a mobile photo blogging platform (pre-Instagram) that had 40k+ users and 400k+ photo submissions