How MarketMaker4 hit $907.6K Revenue with 35 customers in 2022.
Provider of software supply chain negotiations or auctions services. The company provides e-procurement, online auctions, market intelligence, strategic sourcing and supply chain consulting.
In 2022, MarketMaker4 revenue run rate hit $907.6K in revenue.
MarketMaker4 hit $907.6K in revenue in 2021
MarketMaker4 launched in 2011 with $0 revenue
MarketMaker4 Funding History
Why are so many SaaS founders taking money from Founderpath.com instead of VC`s?
MarketMaker4 has 19 total employees They have 35 customers
Total team size
• Seasoned senior business development and management executive, with over 25 years in successful strategic business and sales management, sales growth, cost-containment, operational efficiencies, strategic sourcing and eSourcing.
• Demonstrable record of business turnaround, and piloting toward profitable growth. A team-builder and proven leader with entrepreneurial flair.
• Experienced in multiple service and B2B industries including human resource outsourcing and staffing, strategic sourcing and procurement, marketing consulting, advertising & media and franchising. Quick study.
• Highly professional and presentable with keen ability to build business relationships at all levels of an organization, including C-level, and on an International scale
• Extremely skilled closer. Proven successful in delivering large-ticket ($1million+) strategic deals, and driving and nurturing long term client relationships
• Proactive leader with exemplary people skills. Manages with team approach to achieve organizational objectives, increase productivity and enhance employee morale. Thrives in both independent and collaborative work environments.